Speciality & Fine Food Fair
The vibrant Irish artisan food and drink scene has a fantastic reputation worldwide and the Speciality & Fine Foods Fair Ireland will be the opportunity to:
· Sell products to key buyers including leading retailers, delis, restaurants, chefs, farmshops, forecourts, convenience stores and food halls.
• Meet Irish and international producers and suppliers of new, artisan food and drink
• Keep up with trends: from the latest menu ideas and flavour advancements to sustainability, health issues, provenance and much more
• Source new and innovative products: from Irish & and international suppliers
• Make new contacts and meet old ones: it’s the event for the fine food trade
• Learn from industry professionals in the live visitor attractions
Those who attend Food & Hospitality Ireland are serious buyers looking for products now – 89% of 2015 visitors either purchased or influenced purchases of food and drink. The show is supported by an extensive digital and print year-long marketing & PR campaign featuring in all key media leading up to the event. The sheer number of Great Taste and Irish Quality Food Award winners across the island of Ireland highlights the quality and excellence of inspirational and varied regional produce now available in the country. The 2015 show will collaborate with the Irish Quality Food Awards who reward excellence in food and drink flavours, textures and aromas.
Speciality & Fine Food Fair is an experience for all the senses, giving you the chance to see, taste, smell, touch and hear the delights of the fine food industry.